BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 7, 2009

Giving Thanks Day 12

1. YMCA Redlands Holiday Home Tour ~ It's a tradition with me and my mom and I love the time it gives us to spend together and laugh and check out some really cool houses.
2. My mom ~ Almost 4 years ago I thought I would lose her...but now, she's healthy and proclaiming God's goodness. I don't know where I would be without her. She's my rock.
3. City of Hope ~ I know God saved my mom, but I believe He used City of Hope to do it. That place is amazing and has the BEST nurses.
4. Amazing Race ~ One of the few TV shows Steve and I love watching together. Plus fun to see all the places we wouldn't otherwise.
5. Rainy days ~ Gosh, do we ever need them?
6. Birthdays ~ Remind us what a gift life is.
7. That I found a lost shoe yesterday.
8. My kids will fall asleep at other houses, not just their own.
9. Esther's baby shower ~ Still using a few of the gifts I got.
10. Cloth diapers ~ Stinky, yucky but remind me to do my part to reduce and reuse.

1 comments:

Jeff and Aimee said...

Thanks for this nice glimpse into your grateful mind.