BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Giving Thanks Day 21

1. The NewsMirror ~ I love our little local paper & it gave us some good leads on Christmas lights last night.
2. Flannel sheets ~ SO wonderful on cold nights.
3. Bubble baths ~ Nothing can quite lift my kids' spirits like 'em.
4. Fiber 1 bars ~ Yummy and filling snack.
5. Organic food items ~ I love that it was made more available these days.
6. Trader Joe's ~ Love that store, plus they give my kids stickers & balloons.
7. That my husband loves his job.
8. That I got all my Christmas cards out yesterday.
9. That the kids woke up this morning feeling SO much better.
10. When my kids have just a cold or a little bug ~ I am so blessed that they recover so quickly and that both my kids are SO healthy.....TRULY blessed!!!

0 comments: