BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Giving Thanks Day 8

My Pastor challenged us to thank God for 10 things every day from Thanksgiving to Christmas and to be thankful for one thing that we wouldn't typically thank Him for.

My friend Amanda has been putting her "thanks" list on her blog and even though I have been writing them down in a journal, I thought it would be neat to share with y'all (all 5 of you) what I am thankful for. So from now until Christmas, I will be posting them on here. (thanks for the idea, Mandy)

1. Steve~ He works hard for this family and never complains.
2. Esther ~ She's such an answer to prayer and she made me stop thinking about myself.
3. Silk French Vanillla Soy Creamer ~ tastes SOOO good, is good for me and low in calories.
4. Isabel ~ She is the sweetest dog and makes me feel loved and wanted everyday (and right now, she's putting my foot asleep with her head laying on it.)
5. My camera ~ I wouldn't be able to capture all those amazing moments without it.
6. Nativities ~ I have about 25 in my house and I love that they remind me what Christmas is REALLY about.
7. My blog ~ Ables me to write my thoughts down and keep others updated on our little family.
8. Our new addition ~ I can't imagine not having this extra 300 sq feet.
9. My leather recliner ~ My back is SO much better because of it.
10. Not having Disneyland passes ~ We went yesterday and we had SO much fun, but I also love that it's still magical for the kids and they arent't so used to it...plus I would go CRAZY with all those lines, lol.

2 comments:

Breann said...

You forgot Gideon!!! Silly mommy

Kindra said...

Nuh uh....come back to read tomorrow's. :)