1. Being able to wear flip flops in December.
2. Living so close to the freeway, where it's easy to jump on to go somewhere, but far enough that we never hear cars going by.
3. Naturally wavy hair ~ I wake up sometimes and don't have to do anything with it.
4. Having hair ~ I think of all those people who are going through chemo therapy or have a disease where they are losing theirs...and I am so blessed with so much that I was able to donate 9 inches last May.
5. Our fish tank ~ Steve always maintains it and I just get to sit back and enjoy.
6. Super Target ~ I can buy a pair of jeans for Gideon, organic bananas and $1 light up New Year tiara for Esther, all in the same place!!!
7. Having people call or email me to pray, listen or ask me advice. I know it's part of being the coordinator for MOTs, but I truly feel honored and blessed that people call on me.....God is SO good.
8. Esther is starting to pray ~ I love listening to her. Last night was the first night she prayed all by herself....and it was the SWEETEST thing I have ever heard.
9. Advent calendars ~ Hanging ones or chocolate ones, great to countdown to Christmas.
10. My back pain ~ Gets me to slow down sometimes and remember HE is in control, not me.
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Giving Thanks Day 15
Posted by Kindra at 2:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment