BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Giving Thanks Day 20

1. My inversion table ~ Helps me decompress and helps my sciatica.
2. Aquaphor ~ Heals and protects my babys' bums. It's like a miracle ointment!
3. Little People ~ My kids love those toys & they can play for hours.
4. My good eaters ~ My kids really do eat almost everything. I don't have to fix them "something different" I feel pretty blessed.
5. Our fireplace ~ Love putting E & G in front of it after a bath.
6. Musical greeting cards ~ They just make me smile.
7. WW yogurt ~ Only 1pt and SO delicious.
8. My cutting board ~ It's bamboo and stores 8 plastic sheets, so easy to use one throw it in the sink & grab another.
8. Our San Diego Zoo/Wild Animal Park passes ~ Brings me joy that my kids are growing up loving and respecting other living things.
9. Encouraging email & letters.
10. Our cat litter box ~ That way our cats can be stricting indoor cats & stay safe.

1 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm with ya on the Aquaphor thing!