BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 11, 2009

Giving Thanks Day 16

1. Hulu ~ Just finished watching a Top Chef episode.
2. That my parents live in town.
3. My warm, cozy robe.
4. My brother & my sister-in-law ~ They are there when I need them.
5. My niece, Matilda ~ I love her laugh & how she's SO creative & SO good with Esther.
6. My nephew, Colt ~ He has no fear & he's crazy, yet I see him with Gideon & he's SO sweet.
7. The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf ~ I love that there is a better coffee chain than Starbucks.
8. Hearing rain against the windows.
9. Light timers ~ I love how the Christmas lights just "magically" come on.
10. My messed up feet ~ I don't ever spend lots of money on shoes, since wearing shoes hurts, lol.

On a side note: My mom and I are taking the kids up to visit my brother this weekend, so I won't be posting my "Giving Thanks" list. But I will be back posting on Monday. :)

1 comments:

Amanda said...

Have fun and I will miss your thoughts.