1. Gideon ~ It's his birthday today and I can't believe it's been a year. He is the sweetest, happiest little boy and he truly makes our family feel complete.
2. Trash day ~ takes all that mess away.
3. Recyclables ~ So glad Yucaipa recycles and that our recyclable can is bigger than our trash can.
4. A winter morning
5. God's grace ~ enough said!
6. Cynde ~ She totally lent me all her cake decorating supplies so we could decorate Gideon's cake....she didn't even give it a second thought. What a friend!
7. My boppy ~ Even though Gideon doesn't want to nurse anymore, that pillow was a lifesaver...I can't imagine having babies without it.
8. A hot shower.
9. Yard sales ~ I look around my house and I don't know what I would do without them.
10. Not having tv ~ Allows me to spend more time on more important things.
Friday, December 4, 2009
Giving Thanks Day 9
Posted by Kindra at 7:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Thanks for posting these....it's amazing how blessed we are when we sit down and log it everyday.
Post a Comment