BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Giving Thanks Day 10

1. Liberty ~ Such a sweet dog and so smart.
2. Netflix ~ Not having to run to the video store all the time.
3. Cars ~ I like watching it as much as Esther and helps me remember and appreciate the simplier things.
4. My church ~ I adore my Pastor and the people there are amazing and have been there for my family.
5. My Aunt Paula & Uncle Dan ~ Even though they aren't technically family, I know they will always be there no matter what.
6. Our Pilot ~ Love the extra room and how it's totally kid-proof, plus God has provided the money for it.
7. MOTs ~ I have met so many WONDERFUL friends & God has taught me SO much through this ministry.
8. TJ's Gingerbread coffee ~ Great thing to wake up to.
9. Wrapping paper ~ I love wrapping gifts and it makes gift giving even more fun.
10. Our back yard ~ Still a work in progress, but there is SO much room for the dogs and the kids. I will love it even more when we are finished with it.

0 comments: