1. Hand me down clothes for the kids.
2. Biodegradable wipes/diapers ~ Then I don't feel guilty using them when I'm out and about.
3. My parent's retirement ~ I get to spend SO much more time with them.
4. My brother & his family live in Morro Bay ~ Such a beautiful place and the second best to living there ourselves.
5. My morning phone calls with my best friend ~ Love to start my day talking to her.
6. My Wednesday night bible study group ~ They are like family and they all have a warped sense of humor...a perfect fit!!
7. Gideon's walking ~ I love that proud look on his face.
8. Fresh & Easy ~ Love that little grocery store and it's so close to home.
9. Bath & Body Works holiday soaps ~ My hands smell SO yummy.
10. Steve being in the military ~ As hard as it when he's gone sometimes, I admire what he does SO much & there are so many perks.
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Giving Thanks Day 14
Posted by Kindra at 11:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment